SIAR RAYA

Sunday, March 29, 2009

this is not mine. an irish guy gave me.

Of all the friends I've ever met. You're the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

What can I say? When u shower with your trust, when you don't just recognise friend values, but also applaud them. When you show your confidence. What can i say? Under the sky so blue, I met someone so true. Now the world seems something new, Someone very special among a few. I'm really glad that God gifted me, A sweet friend like you.

Don't judge your loved ones by the way they speak, Judge them by the way they care, Because care is outcome of true LOVE in any Relationship.

My love for you is like Niagra, Falling countless… The beating of my heart, For you is so heavy and soundless, feeling of being in your arm is so Precious.

No poems, no fancy words I just wanna the world to know that I LOVE YOU my princess with all my heart !!!

Any Man Can Love
A Million Girls
But Only A REAL MAN
Can Love One
Girl In A Million Ways...

Do you only love whom you have seen? or you love when you see? or love before you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment