SIAR RAYA

Sunday, May 3, 2009

MY BIG FAMILY

From left; Sir Abdul Rahman, Sir Aidid, Ms Azrina, Ms Hidayah, Ms Zabrina, Ms Fieza
Arasu, Suria, Rahman, Ayu, Warith, Maizura
Isma, Azwan, Maizatul, Shafie, Yasmin, Saiful
Afiq, Hidayah, Kadir, Fazira, Shukor, Al-Amin
Awie, Iwan, Zul, Haider, Hafdzal, Yunus(not real)

where to start im also don't know. the past 4 months was a moments which i just can't forget for the rest of my life. so many things came and gone through it. i learnt so many things there
@ Secret Recipe City Square. from a 'trainee' to 'mai' wasn't easy for me to went through it. i had up and down there. somehow it was a very hard for me to went a step forward which called working.

from the very first time i decided to go for an interview i am setting my mind it's just to fill my free time while waiting for my SPM result. well things just not as easy as i thought at first.
but it's just not a reason for me to stop my step. i learnt it was uneasy to serve customers there. i could see so many type of people. there were good, fine and mean people. i learnt the hardness to fight to gain money.

within that, there's challenges when problems came up such like run away bills, complains and conflict with my colleagues even with the leaders. the past 4 months were incredible for me. even at the half way of my working i felt like surrender, out of control and etc etc. i found a big family there. we're belong's together. we work as a team. we manage everything as a team. there's tears and laughter. there's sadness and happiness.

29/04/09
it was my last day of working and im damn fucking sad to leave the big family there. the past 4 months was very meaningful for me. i would never forget what i got from there. even i've been attack with whipped cream, egg, mushroup soup and etc etc as my farewell party, i don't even mind.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND I LOVE YOU GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment