SIAR RAYA

Thursday, April 2, 2009

how if i don't even being taught?


Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime.

well, i would like to ask anyone of you here. do i look like a bad person? definitely you guys would say NO, right? i know maybe it could be a stupid fucking question. but here we are. i just want to share what i'm in to. first thing first, i would like to say sorry if there's any sensitivity matters mention here. it's a true story ok. i mean it's all happened to me personally.

this thing happened at my work place. actually i'm preety unconfortable there. just imagine if you are in a place that no ones think that you are exist. somehow the bad turns worst when you are not being appreciate. they were just thinking that i'm not important.

i think they do called and talked to me whenever they like and after that they dump me just like a trash. apart from that, i am damn really sad and hurt so much when they disparage my ability. they don't even give me a chance. well, if there's a chance given to me but i am not qualified enough. then, i'm satisfy to back off.

next, so many times it happens when they blame me wasn't for my fault but for others. i'm always used to say this "ye la, i ni kan jahat. sume yg salah mesti i je la yg buat." when i used to said that my heart was just exploding. i'm really really down to earth. but they just don't even care about my feelings.

please take notes. i am a human being too. i have feelings too. i want to be appreciated too. maybe it's wasn't really their fault. maybe it's all my fault. well, if i'm the one who really wrong here please let me know. please. people do mistake, right?

i'm not writing this to make you guys sympathy towards me. i'm just trying to share my sadness. i'm just trying to let go all the things but i really don't have the strength to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment