SIAR RAYA

Thursday, April 23, 2009

silly maizura

just want to share what im up to. its been so hard situations here. its about my feeling. i admit its very complicated. well first part is i dont have any feeling towards this one guy. he's just a friend of mine. we've been together as normally friend. all of sudden, he told me he's admiring my friend. i dont know what is it but i felt like dizzy something. and guess what? MAIZURA MOKSIN IS JEALOUS!!! i also dont know what the hell is that. haih!

second part is there's an irish man. he loves me but i dont love him. but 1 thing i admit I LOVE THE WAY HE LOVES ME. i love to be with him. he always there for me. he always cheer me up when im down. but pity him. i just dont have the love for him. i know its not fair on his part. and i told him so. but he's still waiting and waiting and waiting. sayang, no promises ok.

still searching for the right one

2 comments: